Jungle Explorer Zip
Jungle Explorer Zip
New side entrance zipper closure with strong #10 zipper and two double sliders. The Radiant DoubleBubble Insulation Pad XL is designed to work with this model and is available for purchase separately. Radiant Double Bubble Pad XL
Like the Deep Jungle models, the Jungle Explorer Zip is also designed for the buggiest jungles on the planet like Borneo, the Amazon, the Congo or just down by the river, but at a more affordable price. The Jungle Explorer Zip also has a 100% mosquito-proof double bottom with two layers of tightly woven 40D nylon. Designed to be used with the Radiant Heat Reflecting DoubleBubble Pad XL which attaches to "o" rings between the two fabric layers to hold the pad on the correct diagonal, eliminating any movement of the pad.
Swap out the standard rainfly for the larger, heavier, polyester Asym Hex Rainfly, at no additional cost using the green "Customize" button.
- Height Limit: 7' tall / 213 cm
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz / 1564 g
- Packed Size: 5" x 6" x 11"
- Hammock Fabric: Double Layer of 40D Nylon
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 132" x 59"
- Mesh: 30D No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: Two 10' long, 1800 lb. test low-stretch polyester core ropes with polyester cover
- Webbing Straps: 2" wide x 42" long polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 13.9 oz / 390g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70D Polyeurethane coated Rip-stop polyester
- Rainfly Dimensions: A parallelogram short side 70", long side 110", short diagonal 128", long diagonal 140"
- Color: Bark (Greyish, Brownish Green)
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag (1 oz/~28 g )
Build your own hammock from parts. Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want instead of buying more than you need. You can choose longer webbing straps if you will be in areas that have larger diameter trees. You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection. Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.