Jungle Safari Zip
Jungle Safari Zip
The Safari Jungle Zip combines all the best features of the Deep Jungle XL and the Safari Deluxe Zip. This new design is deeper, wider and more comfortable for taller, larger people or even for cozy couples whose combined weight does not exceed 350 lbs/160 kg. A double layer of 40 D nylon makes this model more mosquito resistant and also accommodates the Radiant Reflector Pad XL for cooler temperatures. This model has a side entrance, strong # 10 zipper and double wide 70 D hex fly. This is perfect for people who want the extra room length and coverage of the Safari but also want to be able to add insulation when needed. Side entrance zipper closure with strong #10 zipper and two double sliders. The Radiant DoubleBubble Insulation Pad XL is designed to work with this model and is available for purchase separately. Radiant Double Bubble Pad XL
.Extra SnakeSkins for Safari and Hex Fly: The Safari Models require one set of SnakeSkins for the Hex fly and one set for the hammock bottom if you intend to collapse both parts into SnakeSkins. Many people use the SnakeSkins just to collapse the wet rainfly and keep it on the outside of their pack.
- Colours: Forest Green
- Packed Size: 5"x8"x12"
- Packed Weight: 4 lbs 4 oz / 1927 g
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 144" x 59"
- Canopy Dimensions: 12' on ridgeline, 10' wide Hex shaped
- Weigh Limit: 350lbs / 159 kg
- Height Limit: 7' tall / 213 cm
- Suspending Rope: Two 10' long, 2700 lb. test polyester covered polyester ropes
- Mesh Denier: 30D No-See-Um
- Rainfly Fabric: 70D Polyurethane coated Rip-stop polyester
- Webbing Straps: 2" wide x 42" long polyester
- Hammock Fabric: Double Layer of 40 D Nylon
- Rainfly Dimensions: Size 143" on centerline x 120" wide symmetrical hexagonal shape
- Set-up Time estimate: 3 minutes
- Seasons: 3-season
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag (~28 g / 1 oz)
Build your own hammock from parts. Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want instead of buying more than you need. You can choose longer webbing straps if you will be in areas that have larger diameter trees. You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection. Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.