Classic bottom entrance with Velcro closure.
This is our "Original" non asymmetrical model with updated features. It comes with a larger, slightly asymmetrical rainfly to improve coverage over head and feet when laying on the diagonal. The headroom of the hammock is for anyone up to 5' 8". This is a great first hammock at a special price for young adventurers, Scouts and Guides or anyone within the height and weight limits. Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult when using the hammock.
- Height Limit: 5'8" tall / 173 cm
- Weight Limit: 150 lbs / 68 kg
- Packed Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz / 1200 g
- Packed Size: 4" x 8" x 10"
- Hammock Fabric: 140d high density nylon
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 114" x 59"
- Mesh: 30d polyester "No See Um" netting
- Suspending Ropes: Two x 10' long 1200 lb. test polyester ropes
- Webbing Straps: Low stretch 42" long x 1 1/2" wide polyester webbing straps called "tree huggers"
- Rainfly Weight: 10.5 oz / 305 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70d polyurethane coated polyester ripstop
- Rainfly Dimensions: A parallelogram, short side 70", long side 84", short diagonal 80", long diagonal 130"
- Color: Forest green with black trim
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag (18 g, 5/8 oz.)
Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want.
FREE LONGER WEBBING STRAPS: In some areas of the world longer webbing straps are needed. Our stock webbing strap are 42" long which is fine for trees up to 14" diameter. Now you can get a free upgrade to longer 72" straps for trees up to 24" in diameter or 96" straps for trees up to 36" in diameter.
BIGGER RAINFLY: You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection.
INSULATION FOR EVERY HENNESSY HAMMOCK: Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night especially at altitude. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 1 888 539 2930 — or email us.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!
Free shipping on orders over $50 within the USA.