Designed for anyone up to 5' 4" / 163 cm and 120 lbs / 54 kg
Side entrance zipper closure with strong #5 YKK zipper and two double sliders.
The Cub Zip has all the same patented features as our larger hammocks including our patented asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
It is a great first hammock at a special price for young adventurers, Scouts and Guides so they can start hammock camping with a proven design. Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult when using the hammock.
Tom knew that the people of Central America sleep diagonally in their hammocks. So, with that knowledge, he changed the shape of his hammock into his patented asymmetrical design which lets you lie level on the diagonal with excellent support under your lower back and knees.
Because tree spacing is always different, the curve of a hammock is always different. The patented structural ridge line ensures the same shape every time you set up your hammock. This is the first time in history that you have the exact same comfortable bed every night and a perfect setup every time
Asymmetrical hammock shape (US Patent US6865757B2); Structural ridge line patent (US patent US20090165205A1) Also patented in the UK, EU, AUS/NZ, and Canada.
- Height Limit: 5'4" tall /163 cm
- Weight Limit: 120 lbs / 54 kg
- Packed Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz / 924 g not including free 3 oz / 84 cm webbing straps
- Packed Size: 9" x 7" x 4" / 23 cm x 18 cm x 10 cm
- Shape: Asymmetrical
- Zipper: Heavy duty black #5 YKK double slider zipper
- Hammock Fabric: 70d nylon taffeta
- Rainfly fabric: 70d polyurethane coated polyester ripstop
- Hammock fabric dimensions: 108" x 58" / 274 cm x 147 cm
- Rainfly fabric dimensions: Diagonal 132" x 88" / 335 cm x 224 cm
- Mesh: 30d polyester No-See-Um netting
- Suspending ropes: 10' / 305 g, 720 lb / 327 kg test polyester rope
- Webbing straps: 1.5" x 42" / 3.8 cm x 107 cm black polyester
- Color: Hunter green hammock with hunter green fly and black trim
- Stuff sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on polyester ripstop bag 1 5/8 oz / 18 g
All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" / 107 cm long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 001 250 539 2930 — or email us.
Our handy hammock comparison chart can help you make a decision based on specifications.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!
Free shipping on orders over £100.