Deep Jungle Asym Zip XL
Deep Jungle Asym Zip XL
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
See this great new Deep Jungle review in Men's Journal: "The Hammock You Can Take Anywhere"
Designed for the buggiest jungles on the planet like Borneo, the Amazon or the Congo, the Deep Jungle is our first double bottom hammock with two layers of tightly woven high tenacity riip stop nylon 66. This model is designed to work with the Radiant Double Bubble Pad XL for hot climates where it can still get chilly at night or at altitude. The pad slips in between the two layers and attaches to the side tie out rings to hold the pad on the correct diagonal. DoubleBubble Pad is available to purchase separately: Radiant Double Bubble Pad XL
Swap out the standard rainfly for the larger, heavier, polyester Asym Hex Rainfly, using the green Customize button.
- Height Limit: 7' tall / 213 cm
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs 2 oz / 1420 g
- Packed Size: 5" x 8" x 12"
- Hammock Fabric: Two layers of 30D Nylon66 with polyester reinforced ripstop
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 132" x 59"
- Mesh: 20D Polyester No-See-Um
- Zipper: Heavy duty black double slider YKK zipper
- Suspending Ropes: Two 10' long 1800 lb. test Spectra ropes with polyester cover
- Webbing Straps: 2" wide x 42" long polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 11.3 oz / 318 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 30D High Tenacity 66 Silnylon Ripstop
- Rainfly Dimensions: A parallelogram short side 72", long side 110", short diagonal 118", long diagonal 136"
- Color: Hammock : Gray with ripstop pattern Fly : Bark (Greyish, Brownish Green)
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag (20 g / 0.7oz)
Build your own hammock from parts. Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want instead of buying more than you need. You can choose longer webbing straps if you will be in areas that have larger diameter trees. You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection. Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.