Safari Deluxe Asym Zip
Safari Deluxe Asym Zip
Side entrance zipper closure with strong YKK zipper and two double sliders.
The Safari Deluxe Zip was developed for people who like really big hammocks. This is our deepest, widest and most comfortable hammock for larger people or even for cozy couples whose combined weight does not exceed 350 lbs / 160 kg. This model includes a a double wide hex shaped fly. Ideal for hunting, car camping, boat camping, out at the cottage or in the back yard.
Extra SnakeSkins for Safari and Hex Fly: The Safari Models require one set of SnakeSkins for the Hex fly and one set for the hammock bottom if you intend to collapse both parts into SnakeSkins. Many people use the SnakeSkins just to collapse the wet rainfly and keep it on the outside of their Pack.
- Height limit: 7' tall / 213 cm
- Weight limit: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Packed Weight: 4 lbs 4 oz / 1927 g
- Packed Size: 5" x 8" x 12"
- Hammock fabric: 210 D oxford nylon
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 144" x 59"
- Mesh: 30D No-See-Um
- Zipper: Heavy duty black double slider YKK zipper
- Suspending ropes: Two 10' long, 2700 lb. test polyester covered polyester ropes.
- Webbing straps: 2" wide x 42" long polyester
- Rainfly weight: 24.7 oz / 700 g
- Rainfly fabric: 70D Polyeurethane coated Rip-stop polyester
- Rainfly dimensions: Size 143" on centerline x 120" wide symmetrical hexagonal shape
- Color: Forest green
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag (28 g / 1 oz)
Build your own hammock from parts. Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want instead of buying more than you need.
NEW! Now you can get a free upgrade to longer 72" or 96" webbing straps when customizing any hammock from our website. Our stock webbing strap is 42" which is fine for most situations, but in certain areas of the world longer straps are needed. Just remember that you may not want the longer straps unless you intend to camp where there are big trees or you don't want to carry the extra weight of longer straps.
You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection.
Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night especially at altitude. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.