Designed for anyone up to 250 lbs (114 kg) and 6' (183 cm) tall.
Classic bottom entry automatically snaps closed under the weight of your body and seals with velcro.
The Expedition Classic is our most popular Classic model including our patented asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
Built tough for years of service, this is an all-purpose hammock - great for backpacking, family camping, expeditions, kayaking, motorcycling, and any other purpose which requires comfort and durability at an affordable price.
- Height Limit: 6' tall / 183 cm
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs / 114 kg
- Packed Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz / 1176 g
- Packed Size: 4" x 7" x 9" (10 cm x 18 cm c 23 cm)
- Hammock Fabric: 70D Oxford nylon
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 118" x 59" (300 cm x 150 cm)
- Mesh: 30D polyester No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: 10' (305 cm) long 1600 lb.(727 kg) test polyester rope
- Webbing Straps: 1.5" x 42" (3.8 cm x 107 cm)
- Rainfly Fabric: 70D polyurethane coated polyester ripstop
- Rainfly Dimensions: Parallelogram 63" X 99" (160 cm x 250 cm) Diagonal length above ridgeline 132" (335cm)
- Color: Hunter green hammock with hunter green fly and black trim
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag .63 oz (18 g.)
Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want.
FREE LONGER WEBBING STRAPS: In some areas of the world, longer straps are needed.. Our stock webbing strap is 42" (107 g) long which is fine for trees up to 14" (36 g) in diameter. Now you can get a free upgrade to longer 72" (183 cm) straps for trees up to 24" (60 cm) in diameter or 96" (244 g) straps for trees up to 32" (81 cm( in diameter.
BIGGER FLY: You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection.
INSULATION DESIGNED FOR EVERY HENNESSY HAMMOCK: Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night especially at altitude. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 1 888 539 2930 — or email us.
Our handy hammock comparison chart can help you make a decision based on specifications.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!
Free shipping on orders over $50 within the USA.